Let your pupils explore the wonders of nature in our safe and secure forest playground!
Our adventure parks for children are easily accessible from everywhere in the Montreal region. The Arbre-en-Ciel Villages in Rawdon and Rigaud are close to major highways, such as the 25 North and the 40 East.
During a two hour visit, kids can let their imaginations run wild while exploring our network of treehouses and underground tunnels and enjoying various games in the forest.
Arbre-en-Ciel Village is an ideal school outing destination for children ages 3 to 8, while older pupils and students will like our Arbraska, adventure park, also located in Rawdon and Rigaud.
During your visit to Arbre-en-Ciel Village, pupils will have the opportunity to develop various skills, including:
- Participating in fun activities that involve sustained physical activity
- Setting goals and solving problems
- Communicating effectively
- Maintaining an active lifestyle
- Using social and Relationship skills while engaging in a physical activity
Rate for a school or camp group = $12 + taxes per participant
One accompanying adult per 15 children may enter free of charge. Additional adults must pay for admission. Adult supervision is required.
All participants must complete and sign the waiver. For any participant Under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
Who is eligible for this rate?
As long as all the other conditions listed below are met, this rate is available to:
- Day camps
- Child care services
When is this rate available?
- From Monday to Friday, except holidays
- A group must include at least 20 participating children
- For every 15 participants, one supervisor must be present (free admission)
- Admission for a child cannot be exchanged for free admission for a supervisor
- A 50% deposit is required, along with a signed activity contract
Call Isabelle Payer, group reservations coordinator at 1-877-886-5500 #1