Arbre-en-Ciel Village is a safe and secure forest playground area that is ideal for groups, such as community groups, sports teams, Scouts, and Cubs, who are looking for a fun day outside! Our adventure parks for children are easily accessible from everywhere in the Montréal region. The Arbre-en-Ciel Villages in Rawdon and Rigaud are accessible and close to major highways, such as the 25 North and the 40 East. During their three-hour visit, kids can let their imaginations run wild while exploring our network of treehouses and enjoying various games in the forest.
Arbre-en-Ciel Village is an ideal youth group destination for children ages 3 to 8. Older children will like our Arbraska adventure park, also located in Rawdon and Rigaud.
– Adult supervision is required.
– One accompanying adult is required per 15 participating children.
– A reservation is required.
– A deposit of 50% is required, along with a signed activity contract.
– All participants must have a completed and signed waiver. For any participant Under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign the waiver.
Arbre-en-Ciel Village Rawdon: Click here.
Arbre-en-Ciel Village Rigaud: Click here.
10% discount for groups of 10 or more!
20% discount for groups of 30 or more!